Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Days 101-104 of 365 Days of Giving Papercrafts

Hello supportive family and friends! Thank you so much for sticking with me through the first three and a half months of 2011!

I am still taking "orders" for cards for a specific events. Please feel free to email me with the details of what you need and when you need it by. I usually need about a two week heads up to have a card done on time and looking fabulous!

To fill in the days I don't have planned projects to post, I am going to post cards for you to claim as your own! When you see "Free Card(s) Available" at the beginning of the post, those cards are up for grabs! Just email me the card title and it's yours!

This new option starts today with the four Easter cards below:

EASTER SONG (Taken)


EASTER CROSS #1 (Taken)



EASTER PORTRAIT (Taken!)



BUNNY LOVE (Taken)


Thanks again for your support,
Jen

1 comment:

Heather P said...

I LOVE the Bunny Portrait!!! Of course, I love anything with animals.