Sunday, December 13, 2009

London Calling

I am on the Board of Directors at my daughter's preschool, and I had the privilege to host the teaching staff's Christmas party this past week. Their gift from the Board was a large insulated lunch tote (we're probably extending school hours next year, and the staff will be bringing their lunch), a customized coffee tumbler from Starbucks and homemade cookies provided by the school parents. For our sole male staff member I made the above tin which contained a gift card...He is a college student, and is headed to London for his final spring semester and a girly lunch tote and bulky coffee tumbler just were not going to cut it! To mat the gift card, I printed a piece of card stock with "Ho-Ho-Ho! It's off to London you go!" I resisted trimming the flag in glitter :)

No comments: