Sunday, December 13, 2009

Paix sur la Terre


Holiday and birthday craziness have kept me busy crafting, leaving no time for blogging...These Fleur de lis cards were custom made for my mother to give to her office co-works. I really wanted to create something with a French flair to honor our heritage, but was having a difficult time coming up with something that was holiday neutral. I finally found a stamp set from Stampin' Up! that consists of four holiday sentiments, and comes in English, Spanish or FRENCH! The sentiments are: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings and Peace on Earth. I had recently made a card using a sticker that had Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's quote, "Peace on Earth! Good will to men!," on it so I thought that would work perfectly for the interior of mom's cards. I then just used my handy dandy Cricut die cut machine for the Fleur de lis et Viola!

No comments: