Sunday, December 13, 2009

ZTA Legacy Tea


The local Zeta Tau Alpha Alumnae Chapter hosts a Legacy* Tea each December at the collegiate chapter house. Last year my mother and myself were on the hunt for a turquoise** party dress for my daughter. Mom finally found one. I started looking early this year, and actually found a cute silver** A line dress at Gymboree and figured I'd accessorize her in turquoise. Then I found THE SKIRT and all plans had to change! I knew she'd be wanting to wear the skirt to dance class, so a long sleeved black leotard was the best bet as a shirt. I Zeta-fied it with a rhinestone crown.**

*A legacy is a direct relation of an current sorority member.
**ZTA's colors are turquoise blue and steel gray; the five pointed crown is our most recognized symbol.

No comments: